Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I mean, wow.

*******   What I am about to be posting hasn't even been read by me yet..




The instant I caught it, I knew......I just copied......

Here I am.


Ready to make a move.




This may or may not be the only post which actually is my Mother's status.



But this.......


Is..


ONE WEEK.


after joining Facebook.




______________________


OK, so I know I'm really a newbie to FB, and a tech ignoramus but I want to add my maiden name to my profile and can't figure out to do it. Tried editing my profile but that didn't work. Anybody??






( NOTE....by the time I got to this message her Maiden name is there)




IGNORAMUS?


Ignoramus.






It's interesting that my Mom would have such a word in a Facebook status.  


I will take up a topic of ignorant people.


Today I am sitting on a bus with what I would constitute ignorant people.


They were just as much prone to what I am referring to as the Facebook generation.




You have your typical high school couple who got pregnant and decided to have a little one.  .   . 2 years later.


It's sad.


Really, the kid's happy.  Anyone would come by and say....oh so....cute.... so.. happy.




but I say.


Omg the kid had some candy and you should be wiping it's face...


:( not to mention the cavities .   but like red sticky . . . substance . . um....now...on their hands...on the seat...the germs.. . . kids.


had a baby.


they are on their phone.  playing.  Facebook.


kid.


SCREAMING.


happily.  GREAT.


SCREAMING




omg ... just say...


hey.  on a . . bus... um.


lower it a little....or just like...


can you PAY ATTENTION to your child???


just a little.


for the sake of company.


on a bus....


my rant for the day. 


patting myself on the back here.


have no kids.  mean no offense or harm.    

No comments:

Post a Comment