Friday, August 27, 2010

Tonight there's no rant

In my life tonight I was looking for something to set me off into a rant that would build on a blog.  But...I can't complain.  Had a decent night not a damn person got on my nerves enough to write on....till I got home online dating.

Ok.  recently I put myself out there...just for the sake of maybe...I don't date, I talk, I decide if I am interested to go out...so far, no.

I don't want that to be my topic...

it's the guys online...

man  that guy.

You can use the phrase "that guy" in so many contexts..

This was starting to be about "that guy" the one like the Jersey Shore dudes....LOL omg He is like IT where he is..in his tanned skin, waxed brows, and spiked up hairdo.  Says......"your cute".

Pet peeve.

Know that your is a possessive word.  Like, your share, or your family.  Your cute would not work....rather You are...or You're.  I am 33.   Have you been to High School.  I'm not picky...at a GED level you can be able to know You're from your.

Yeah.

Then there's that other guy.  The one who "knows you".

Ironically I wanted to blog about something related to this that happened with a work associate....the one who KNOWS you.


K I gotta be blunt I am a hydro fanatic.  THC 420.  I am happy to have it on a weekly basis and I don't waste my money, it is an investment.

I got to internet dating and it says "Do you do drugs?" NO, YES, SOCIALLY

I choose socially.  There is no box which says YES ALL DAY EVERY DAY, BUT I DON'T CONSIDER WEED A DRUG...MORE LIKE AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT .


So this douche (mind you...not at all attractive in my eyes)  Says, "Hey, I think you're cute...especially where you say you do drug socially.  Um, what do you do?? If I may ask"

I normally like rock D-bag I have a bit of pot tho, wanna smoke it?

NOT....get to reading the profile and you have the typical I think I am way more than I ever could be dude, and you just say Douche.  I did too.  I wrote back, I think you're a Douche.

LOL YES>  the rant of the eve is to the Douche.

Raise your glasses to him ladies and gentlmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment